Highlands Naturopathic Physician
3901 NE 4th St Suite 102 Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-687-2800 Fax: 425-277-9732
Serving the Seattle - Tacoma metro area
- We provide a complimentary health insurance eligibility check.
- We offer you a free consultation to discover how Naturopathic medicine can address your health and beauty issues.
- Your condition will be assessed holistically and treated using the least invasive modalities homeopathic medicine, herbal/ botanical medicine, medical nutrition, medical meditation, environmental medicine, trigger point therapy, electrical stimulation, infrared ight therapy, and the SkinStation/ Intense Pulse Light.
- Our goal is to prescribe pharmaceutical medicine as a last option for treatment.
- Your medications will be checked and managed for drug-drug, drug-herb, and drug-vitamin interactions.
- You will receive an individualized nutritional protocol to guide you to foods that will help your condition and optimize your health and beauty.
- We will work with you to customize simple lifestyle changes.
- We also offer alternative, low cost hormone and allergy laboratory testing.
- We will work with you as a partner to help you reach your goal of good health and beauty.
- Call us 425-687-2800 or email us for your complimentary consultation. Come meet us, risk free with no obligation and see if we are the health partner you are looking for.
We hope we make a difference in helping you. Thank you for your time and for visiting Highlands Naturopathic Physician.
Get well and Stay well.
Dr. Leny Tiu Eidsmore, ND
We Treat the Following Conditions:
|Age Spot/Sun Damage||Chronic Pain||Headaches||Scar treatment|
|Allergy||Cholesterol||Hormone Imbalance||Skin Tag|
|Anxiety||Colds and Flu||Irritable Bowel||Smoking cessation|
|Auto-Immune Disease||Crohn's||Menopausal |
|Blood Pressure||Depression||PMS||Ulcerative Colitis|
|Carb Addiction||Digestive Disorders||Postpartum |
Monday - close
T /Th / Fri 8:30 am - 6 pm
Wed 10 am - 4 pm
Sat 8 am - 4 pm (every 2nd, 3rd, 4th Saturday of the month)
Sunday - close
We are close on the following days
New Year’s Eve and Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labors Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day
Cancellation/ Late Policy:
Less than 24 hours notice will incur a charge $50 for weekday and $75 for Saturday appointment
*More than 15 minutes late will not be seen as a respect for others patients time schedule
*We do not accept checks